Wilson v. Omni Hotel
Harris County, Texas
Dram Shop. 1 fatality, husband and father.
- Co-Lead Counsel at trial, Lead Counsel in litigation for defendant Omni Hotel.
- Cross-examination at trial of hostile co-worker called by plaintiffs and direct examination of lead defense witness disc jockey on crucial issue of obvious intoxication.
- Arranged appearances and order of presentation of all defense witnesses including independent fact witnesses appearing by subpoena, and corporate representative of Omni Hotel.
- Prepared and presented retained testifying expert forensic toxicologist to testify regarding scientific principle of retrograde extrapolation to estimate Blood Alcohol Content during time alcohol was served.
- Prepared all pre-trial documents including Motion To Strike and Exclude Expert Opinions.