Leppard v. Aire Technics, Inc. and ATI Advantage, LLC
Waller County, Texas
Breach of Shareholder Agreement, Fraud, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Application for Temporary Restraining Order
- Lead counsel for defendant shareholders, corporation and LLC, in lawsuit filed by minority-interest shareholder, alleging waste of corporate assets, wrongful termination and removal as director, breach of shareholder agreement.
- Final Judgment on defendant counter-claims, damages awarded defendants.
- Plaintiff actions dismissed with prejudice.
- Aire Technics: $52,851.71 damages, $132,218.50 sanctions, $116,712.50 attorney's fees.
- ATI Advantage: $23,943.76 damages, $91,454.50 sanctions, $82,587.50 attorney's fees.
- Execution on judgment recovered all ownership interests in corporation and LLC held by minority-interest shareholder plaintiff.